We hope everyone had a lovely valentines day showing love to everyone that is important to them. We want you to know that all our members are important to us. If you have not attended a meeting yet, or you have yet to get involved in a campaign that means a lot to you, its not too late. Stop by our meetings every Wednesday at 7:00 in room 15 of Science Hall, or just sign up for one of these events, all are welcome!
- Athletics: We’ve gotten a lot of volunteers lately and we want to keep that up! Attend the next game and you be able to see the game and get a $10 food coupon.
- Farm Mob: February 24th. We’re leaving at 11 am to head to Luna Circle. Sign up here if youre interested.
REthink social, Thursday February 21st from 7 until 10 REthink is going bowling! Meet us at Union South, feel free to bring friends!
- Slow Foods: February 19th, Tuesday night, we are helping to prepare foods for the Cafe on Wednesday. Sign up here if you would like to help.
- Bottle Free Badger: There is lots to do with this campaign and everyone is encouraged to help. Email Aaron, firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested. Be sure to encourage friends and family to sign our petition, like us on Facebook and check out our blog.
- Teaching Waste Management: on Monday February 25th from 1:30 until 3:30 we will be at Spring Harbor Middle School giving a presentation about water bottles and why its good to conserve water. Email Lizzie, email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.
Thanks for reading we look forward to seeing you at our next meeting or event!