There are plenty of events to sign up for to help so lets jump right into it:
- Farm Mob: Sunday February 24th there will be a farm mob event, sign up here if youre interested in volunteering. More information will be provided at this weeks meeting!
- Bottle Free Badgers: We have reached 200 signatures on our petition! Be sure to send it to your family and friends as we still have a long way to go. Also be sure to like our page on Facebook and check out the blog. If you would like to get more involved with this campaign be sure to email Aaron, firstname.lastname@example.org
Slow Foods: We are going to be helping at the Slow Foods Cafe on February 19th from 4 until 9:30. Sign up here if you want to come help and get some free food!
- ASM Sustainability Committee: Big thank you to new member Will Mulhern for being our ASM Sustainability Committee representative! If anyone wants to join him at these meetings and get involved emaiL Coling at email@example.com
- Sustainability Council Representative: We are still looking for a representative to attend these meetings on Tuesdays at 7:00. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- We are trying to plan a social event for either February 15th, 16th, 21st, or 22nd. Please fill out this doodle for which day works best!
- Volunteer Appreciation Day: WE Conserve has invited all the volunteers to a party at a Badger Women’s Basketball game on February 28th. Food will be included!
- More Volunteering: If you are interested in helping out at the Lakeshore Nature Preserve or the Badger Ammunition Plant, fill out either or both doodles for your availability.